Monday, November 5, 2012

Review-A-Thon


Well, I'm an avid reader, but sometimes it takes me a while to review all the books that I've read, so I decided to join Ready, Set, Review-A-Thon hosted by Faye and Danie. It will last a whole month in which you can make up for all the time you spent wandering around and not reviewing books. So if you find it interesting and you want to join or just want more information, go here.

I'm really excited about getting all my reviews done this month. I've been reading a lot, but not reviewing so much. So... I though it would be better if I made a schedule for this event, because this way I have no excuse but to review what I have to. So, here it is the list of the books I'll be reviewing this week and when you will be able to find my review of them, here on my blog. Next Monday I'll post the review schedule for that week between November 12th and 18th. And so on, every Monday of this month I'll be posting the titles and covers of the books I'll be reviewing that week. Some days I may add some titles which aren't on schedule, as long as I read new books in the meantime. 


November 5th

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins



November 6th

White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black


November 7th

The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss



November 8th

The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1) by L. J. Smith



November 9th

Dark Heart Forever (Dark Heart #1) by Lee Monroe


Wings (Wings #1) by Aprilynne Pike



November 10th

Switched (Trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking


Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1) by Tammara Webber


Torn (Trylle #2) by Amanda Hocking


The Society of S (Ethical Vampire) by Susan Hubbard



November 11th

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins


Easy by Tammara Webber




Want to join Review-A-Thon? 
Go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment