Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [12]: Top Ten Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.



Top Ten Beach Reads


For me a beach read is a book which writing and theme is light and fun but it still manages to entertain me and has some content that make want to keep reading. I don’t think it needs to be a book that’s set on summer time, but of course it wouldn’t be really appropriate to read a book set in Christmas with snow and everything because well… it’s a little bit too different.
Overall, a beach read for me is a book that is deep enough to keep me reading but not too emotional that make me cry like a baby, because, well I’m on the beach, trying to relax, you know?

These are my picks:

1) Just Flirt by Laura Bowers

2) The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

3) Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

4) Aces up by Lauren Barnholdt



 
5) Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella 

6) Clarity by Kim Harrison

7) Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens

8) Second Kiss by Natalie Palmer






9) Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast

10) Wings by Aprilynne Pike





I'm having one of those day where you hardly can find a minute to sit down because you have so much to do... So, this time, I won't go into detail with each book, I'll just list them and if you want to know more about it you can ask me in the comment section or just go to its Goodreads page. I'm sorry! 


 Love,
 

6 comments:

  1. I know those days! It seems like I've had a whole springtime of those! Isn't it nice to have a meme on those days?

    Here's my list of Best Beach Reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Wings is going on my TBR list:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of Sara Dessen's books made it to my list as well. I think any of her books would be good to read on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clarity is a good choice! It's thrilling and yet summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard and/or read any of these but I keep meaning to pick up the P.C. Cast series.

    Tsuki’s TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Truth and Remember Me both made my list, too. Just Flirt looks like an adorable summer book. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete