Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [10]: OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming books we are looking forward to being released.

This week pick is:

OCD Love Story
by Corey Ann Haydu
Expected Pub. Date: July 23rd, 2013
Simon Pulse
Young Adult Contemporary


Premise:
When Bea meets Beck, she knows instantly that he's her kind of crazy. Sweet, strong, kinda-messed-up Beck understands her like no one else can. He makes her feel almost normal. He makes her feel like she could fall in love again.
But despite her feelings for Beck, Bea can't stop thinking about someone else: a guy who is gorgeous and magnetic... and has no idea Bea even exists. But Bea knows a ton about him. She spends a lot of time watching him. She has a journal full of notes. Some might even say she's obsessed.
Bea tells herself she's got it all under control, but this isn't a choice, it's a compulsion. The truth is, she's breaking down... and she might end up breaking her own heart.








Why am I waiting? 

I found out about this book while looking through Edelweiss catalogs and I just couldn't resist it. I had to request it. The cover is amazing and the premise sounds really interesting. I have OCD issues and I've dealing with them for over three years now, so I thought it would be fun to read a book about someone who deals with the same kind of problems. I'm really excited about this one so I can wait to read it!




What do you think about this one?
I'd love to read your thoughts.
Leave me a link to your WoW in the comment section below.
If you follow me, let me know so I can follow you back :)


Love,

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! This one is on my to-read list!
    Hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover! It seems like there are a lot of books coming out relating to OCD, so that's quite interesting.

    [ Here's what I'm waiting on ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a fun read--but chick sounds a little stalkerish. Guess we'll see.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this one, too. It sounds great. I love how the cover says: I will not stalk that boy all over it. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete