Friday, July 10, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday [5]


The Feature & Follow Friday meme is hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read. It’s a great way to make more bookish friends and get more followers on your blog. Each week you share your answer to  the question of the week and hop around a tad and follow, follow, follow. 


This week the question is…


You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…) – Suggested by Journey Through Fiction.




My answer:


I don't think I'd be able to live without pizza, so Italian it is! I also really love all kinds of pasta and if you have not tried Italian gelato, you're definitely missing out and need to get on that right away! 
I also love Chinese food, but I don't know if I could stand to eat it every single day. On the other hand, Mexican and Indian are out of the question for me, because my body just doesn't react well to spices :(




You can follow me through Bloglovin or email. If you do, please let me know in the comment section below, so I can follow you back! 
Happy Friday :)

Remember this is a hop, so go on and follow as many blogs as you like!

10 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of Italian dessert, but not food. I know, I'm weird :) Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/07/10/feature-and-follow-friday-10/ (new follower through bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italian was my second choice. I could eat pasta all day!
    New bloglovin' follower :)

    Joana @ The Boundless Booklist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Pizza and pasta! Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-16-my-favorite-cuisine.html

    Old Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went with Italian too! All that pizza, pasta and ice cream - yum!

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    Here's my Feature and Follow

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose Italian too! And now I'm craving pizza...

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd go with Italian too! I'm an old bloglovin' follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete