Friday, July 3, 2015

[July 2015] Plans & TBR



This month I plan on participating in a lot of read-a-thons because I'm not as busy as usual, so I thought I'd make the best of it by reading as much as I can while I still have free time. 

Since I'll be participating in read-a-thons, my TBR for this month is planned accordingly and most of the books I plan on reading have "dates" assigned to them. Maybe I'll stick to the plan or maybe I'll switch things up a little. These are the book I'll be reading this month, even if I don't manage to finish them through the read-a-thons, that's why I'm not planning on reading any other book besides the ones scheduled for those events.

The first read-a-thon I'm going to be participating in is the week-long read-a-thon hosted by Hooked on Books which runs from July 5th through 12th. And also, in that same week, I plan on joining the 24in48 read-a-thon which runs on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th.

This is what I plan on reading during that whole read-a-thon craziness: 



Sunday 5th 


Monday 6th


Tuesday 7th


Wednesday 8th


Thursday 9th


Friday 10th


Saturday 11th


Sunday 12th
 


Also, I'm planing on joining the weekend read-a-thon for July hosted by Hooked on Books. This one will take place on July 18th and 19th. For this read-a-thon I'm planing on reading the following books:

Saturday 18th

Sunday 19th


And finally, I plan on joining the 24 hours read-a-thon hosted by Hooked on Books on July 25th. For this one, I plan on reading:




There are 17 books in total that I plan on reading this month. It may seem excessive, but I know I won't get much free time in the following months since I have to go back to collage and take my final exams and I'll be painfully busy... So, this month is when I pack most of my Goodreads Reading Challenge, I'm aiming for 50 books this year and so far I've read 34, so after this read-a-thon craziness, I hope to be done with that challenge.



What are you reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below, or tell me if you've read some of the books I'm planning on reading and what you thought of them.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment