Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [16]: Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.


Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds




1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling): I thought I may as well state the obvious first. Hermione is my all time favorite book nerd.


2. Katy Swartz (Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout): Not only is Katy a fellow book nerd but also a fellow book reviewer and blogger, so yeah! She's an awesome character.

3. Cath Avery (Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell): Cather is a hardcore book nerd. She loves books and also loves writing, so she takes the best of both worlds and writes fanfiction. 

4. Guy Montag (Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury): He's a fireman in a dystopian world where books are forbidden. His job is to burn books. But, he goes against everything he once thought and start hiding books and protecting them. 

5. Calaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas): She's an assassin and also a fellow book lover who spend her free time either training to kill/killing or reading books. She's smart and bad-ass and amazing. One of the best characters I've read about.

6. Matilda Wormwood (Matilda by Roald Dahl): Matilda was like my spirit animal when I was a child. She's a child prodigy who loves books. When I learned to read at an early age I thought I could be just like Matilda but my awesome telekinetic powers never came. I still try though, from time to time. 



7. Jo March (Little Woman by Louise M. Alcott): This was my favorite book growing up. And Jo was always my favorite sister. I loved that she wrote plays and then perform them for her family. She was seriously awesome!



8. Hazel Grace Lancaster (The Fault In Our Stars by John Green): I love that she was a fangirl too and her ultimate wish before dying was to meet the author of her favorite book. 


9. Sky Davis (Hopeless by Colleen Hoover): One of my favorite scenes of this book was when Sky read a romance novel to Dean. She was a reader because her mom had her pretty isolated from any means of communication or entertainment like TV or cellphones and I loved that about her. 

10. Miles Halter (Looking for Alaska by John Green): He's obsessed with famous last words so he spends lots of times reading memoirs and biographies. He's a true book nerd, in love with words. 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment