Friday, September 4, 2015

[September 2015] Plans & TBR


Last month I did an incredible amount of reading for my usual standards, so much that I've completed the extended version of my Goodreads Reading Challenge. Considering that there's still plenty of time before the year ends, I'm extending the challenge (again!), by 18 books, which is the amount of weeks left of 2015. I know I will probably read more books than that, but I don't want to over commit, since I'm going to be starting collage back again pretty soon and I won't have as much time as I've had these past few months. 

To celebrate my last weeks of freedom, I'll be participating in one read-a-thon this month. It's the week-long read-a-thon hosted by Hooked on Books on Goodreads. It'll take place on September 6th - 13th, but you can join in pretty much at any time during the event, so check it out if you're interested, it's usually a lot of fun and a great way to get through your TBR and stay motivated! I'm hoping to get through at least 4 of the 9 books on my September TBR during that time.

September is a particularly exciting month for me, because I've been really anticipating some of the titles that are coming out this month and I'll be picking them up as soon as they're out and I intend on reading them right away. So, these three books are at the top of my TBR for this month:

(If you click the covers they'll take you to the book's Goodreads page, so you can check them out and read along with me if you so wish)

Also, I plan on continuing three of the series I started in the past few months, so these books are next on my TBR:



And finally, I've decided to start two new series that have been on my TBR list for quite some time, and I'm tackling their first installments this month to test the waters. So these are the last books on my TBR for this month:


I will be reviewing all of these titles, so stay tuned if you're interested in finding out what I thought of them. 


What are you reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below, or tell me if you've read some of the books I'm planning on reading and what you thought of them.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment